mikeskiboshskimikeskiboshski

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Taptastic Monsters Taptastic Monsters

I really liked this game. I really did... for the first 30 seconds. The art style isn't bad, but mediocre. The sprite animations are limited and boring. The music is annoying. The game play is your standard clicker, nothing new, nothing special.

I'd be willing to put up with with this if the game didn't cut to an advertisement every 30 minutes. Who do you think you are, thinking that his game is good enough for you to profiting from?

Spring Ninja Spring Ninja

This game is damn near impossible on a track pad laptop...

Dizimz responds:

I accept your feedback and understand your frustration, but do note that I may not have intended this to work on a track pad, with that said.

Id be happy to make changes to help accommodate.
Do you have feedback on what could help with play on the track pad? Im all ears, I would like to make this game more enjoyable for ya, but I cannot do much with just this comment.

Twizz'ed Firefarta Twizz'ed Firefarta

Giving this a 5, meerly based on the fact that the name of the game is a refence to Prodigy.

whileworking responds:

Haha thanks, appreciate it! :)

the hop and bop jumper de the hop and bop jumper de

Featuring possibly the dumbest flash name game in history, "the hop and bop jumper de," doesn't offer anything entertaining. Just wasted time.

philipv11 responds:

heres the full version http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/625816

Kawaï Girl : Rage Kawaï Girl : Rage

Is the first level even beatable? I can't make it to the flag after dozens of tries, just to be greeted with the annoying orgasm-like sound when falling to my death.

Zenitchy responds:

Yet I am able to do it every time ...The most important thing is the momentum and the time of the jump...

Gardener's Secrets Gardener's Secrets

Why anyone would want to play a game as dull as this again is beyond me...

Peg Solitaire Peg Solitaire

After starting the game, I had no fucking clue what I was doing. I followed your instructions and pressed "Inciar" and began the game, and quickly failed, having no clue what to do. I went to the tutorial after failing, find that it was in Portuguese and unable to read it. I finally figured out the objective of the game, but after thousands of attempts at clicking the sun to get the timer to reset, it didn't fucking work. Blam this.

Sorry, i was late! Sorry, i was late!

I played this as part of LudumDare24 on Kongregate when it first came out. Not too original of an idea, and they graphics are lacking, but it is pretty difficult.

Sliding Orc Sliding Orc

Decent game. Not really entertaining past the 3rd level. I really like the graphics and music. Good attempt

Production Line Production Line

I can see how this could be a very useful study tool for college/high school students in chemistry, but if you are not someone looking to study the color of flames produced by elements, then don't play this game. Childish design.